This internship is designed specifically for first and second year students who are studying at universities and colleges outside of Japan.
The program aims to provide students with an opportunity to:
- Practice software engineering in a professional setting
- Experience working in a scrum team
- Learn new technologies and frameworks
- Network with current employees at PlayStation
- Have fun!
This internship is based in Japan.
We may arrange for remote work depending on the COVID-19 situation at the time.
- Apply your knowledge in engineering to implement efficient software
- Keep learning and keep teaching effectively as a team player
- Deliver software projects alongside fellow interns and PlayStation employees
Summer 2021 5/26 ~ 8/6 (subject to change)
Message for Candidates
If you have passion, curiosity, or eagerness towards working on software projects with equally motivated peers, come share your story with us!
|University Major Fields||Anticipated major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field|
Nice to Have:
|Employment Location||Sony City, Tokyo|
1-7-1, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075 Japan
|Salary||TBA individually after resume screening|
|Holidays & Vacations|
We seek to fill 4 positions for this internship program.
We will review applications on a rolling basis, so it is in the candidates' best interests to apply early.
- Resume screening
- Online coding challenge
- HR / Technical Interviews
- Final Interview
Network Platform & Service Development Department
Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Please click on the button below. (You will be directed to another web page)